Online Transaction standards & Responsibility statements for such transaction
We use CC avenue payment gateway for processing payments. CC Avenue do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
The online transaction would be the responsibility of the customers. Addwik is not responsible for any loss/damage to any of the party due to action/omission by any of the party.
CC Avenue adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of cc avenue on https://www.ccavenue.com.
Handling your customers' sensitive data
- CC Avenue® adopts stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your customer's personal information and their credit card details, are well protected.
- Your customers enter all their personal information and credit card details on CC Avenue's secure server and the same is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet to the payment gateway. CC Avenues does not store any credit card details for security reasons.
Secure technologies for CC Avenue’s server.
- CC Avenue's server is behind state of the art security firewalls to ensure maximum protection of your customer's details. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- CC Avenue® uses industry-standard Verisign’s 128 bit SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Technology, which is used worldwide, for data encryption.
- CC Avenue® also follows strict in-house security guidelines for ensuring confidentiality of your customer information.
- Since the Payment Gateway application software is maintained at secure high end server, new payment technologies, standards and features are automatically implemented as they emerge. The payment gateway is integrated with risk management component, which empowers them with the ability to control risk effectively. These robust risk management tools and fraud filters include:
- Risk Management Rules and Parameters.
- Negative Files.
- Risk Management Queries, thereby making your E-commerce transactions safe and confidential.
Internationally Certified Security Standards.
CC Avenue has installed a variety of products and processes to pre-empt credit card fraud and advice merchants how to forestall charge backs. These are internationally certified security standards, which ensure the security of transactions, conducted via your website.
- CC Avenue has achieved the new Payment Card Industry 'Data Security Standard Version 1.1' Standards of Compliance, which makes it one of the most secure payment gateways in the world.
- CC Avenue® is registered with Verisign, the world's best and most trust worthy Net Authentication Agency. CC Avenue employs the best in online security. Daily testing is done to maintain its Hacker Safe Secure Certificate. CCAvenue is one of the few companies in the world to implement the new Verified By Visa and the MasterCard Secure Code protocols which are expected to reduce charge back-level by as much as 90%.
All credit card and debit card payments on addwik are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Addwik realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by payment partner.
Disclaimer of responsibilities for the on line Transaction
Addwik is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Addwik is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website). Addwik shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event.
If any loss casued to the customer or any other third party due to any action or omission from any party to the transaction, Addwik is not responsible for any loss to any parties and the party under the action or omission is required to be indemnify Addwik/customer/third party for any loss/damage at any point of time during the transaction or after the transaction.